Who is Midori Kanda?

Friday, September 17, 2010

C.C. of Code Geass
The best/most realistic and most kawaii japanese cosplayer I know. Though I only know 2 japanese cosplayers, and she's one of them, lol. Midori Kanda is simply amazing! She always fascinates me and make me wow whenever she wear those really cute costumes of her. Some of her cosplays that I really like are her Yoko(from Gurren Langann), Black Rock Shooter cosplay, Miku Hatsune cosplay and my very favorite of them all, her C.C.(from Code Geass) cosplay. I really like it when she cosplays because of how realistic her character was, from the costume itself up to her actions. It seems like she is the real character and as if she was brought to the real world.
Miku Hatsune, Vocaloid

Yoko of Gurren Langann
Black Rock Shooter
Aisaka Taiga of ToraDora
Asuka Langley, Neon Genesis Evangelion

Lal Mirch, Katekyou Hitman Reborn
You can see more cosplays of her from here... More Midori Kanda Cosplays...

0 comments:

Post a Comment