Whats with JPOP?

Friday, September 17, 2010

Theres something about the Japanese culture that I'm so into right now, I'm not talking about anime, manga or cosplay, its about the Japanese Music specifically Jpop and Jrock. Remember how you sing your heart out loud whenever an anime episode starts or end? The emotions when you say "kamihikouki ga tonde yuku yo nando mo kaze ni..." (lyrics from Hajime no Ippo) or when you sing " I realize the screaming pain, hearing loud in my brain..." (Sign by Flow, Naruto Shippuuden)? Though we dont understand what the song means but when we sing it we charish every words and emotions from it. The artistic of Japanese literary, it really fascinates me a lot.



So whats with Japanese songs? Why do many of the anime lovers likes jmusic? I too dosnt know the answer to this question. The only thing I know is that I love jmusic as much as I love my animes, and they would not be good if there were no opening and ending themes.

1 comments:

Sean Clark said...

I love Japanese music, just because stuff you really can't find in American music. The Japanese language really has a nice Flow (pun intended) for singing too.

Post a Comment